FAQ | Nuvopos-app
On this FAQ page we made a summary of the most asked question about the Nuvopos point-of-sale system for the hospitality industry.
- Nuvopos is a POS-app for the hospitality industry. With the app you register all your sales, print tickets to bar and kitchen. Furthermore the app has a inside report tool in which you can follow the daily operation in your business.
- Nuvopos is specially designed for restaurants, bars, grand cafes, beach clubs, pizzerias, catering, and event organizations. For sandwich-bars, bakeries, coffee shops, and food-trucks we have a great direct sales functionality.
- In the simplest setup a Windows pc with touchscreen will do. This pc can also be a working station. You can add easy more pc's, printer(s), tablets or smartphones to the system.
- Nuvopos can be simply expanded. There are no restrictions on the number of workstations. A workstation can be a PC, tablet or smartphone. For tablets and smartphones we support the following operating systems: IOS, Android, Windows Phone and FireFox OS. Above all their are no limitations on the number of installed printers.
- Nuvopos works with all smartphones and tablets that work under one of the following operating systems: iOS, Android, Windows Phone and FireFox OS.Besides smartphones and tablets all type of pc's are supported.
- Definitely, the Nuvopos program works with all standard available equipment. As a result, you do not have to invest in new hardware. We have a demo available which you can directly test how the POS program works on you existing hardware. You can also have the link: htt://webapp.nuvopos.com into your browser of your favourite device.
- Yes, there is a complete demo of Nuvopos-app. With the demo you can test the easy way of use and its flexibility. You can test the demo on every preferred device. For this open the browser and add the link http://webapp.nuvopos.com into it.
- From € 49,- per month you can start working with Nuvopos. The POS program can then be used on a single device of choice. Do you wish to work with multiple devices please check our price list.
- Yes, Nuvopos has a thirty day money back guarantee.
- You can count on 7 days per week support, online and by phone.
- Regular support is free of charge and is including into your license fee. For training, setup your database and installation of printers we need approximately 2-3 support hours. The hourly support rate is € 80,= per hour.
- The minimum contract period is 3 months. Contracts will be automatically renewed for a quarter. You can cancel this each quarter. You can also opt for a one-year contract, with this you will safe on your license fee.